Where can i change my logo and payment methods

where can i change my payment methods and payment gateway n i saw some courier services i want to clear them where can i locate them in the code and weher can i change logo

The logo is part of your company settings. You can use the setup component to set it up. Alternatively you can also search for your company in party manager. You can set a logo in the party settings.

As for payment: you need to configure a payment gateway. There are a few available ootb. A few more modern integrations of popular payment providers are also available for purchase in https://shop.scipioerp.com or for our enterprise users.

i want to set some other indian payments like UPI and Paytm, phone pay, MobiKwik these type of indian payments i want to place and want to change the courier service prices tooo…

Currently we don’t support any of these external payment methods, either as general available addons/component or paid addons.

That doesn’t mean though that they cannot be integrated in the system as many others are. My advice would be to take a look at the current implementations we have, even if they are outdated it doesn’t matter, the integration procedure should be similar.
Alternatively we can implement them for you if you wish, so in that case we will send you a quote personally once we know all the details.

the payment methods which i given are latest payments those are not old payment methods can i add payment methods if i can…?

Yup :slight_smile:

Would be great if you could share the code, once you did.

but i don’t want to share the code which i have been created for the indian payment gateways
you want anything like this we will discuss further details and we shows the output of it.

Have a look for PaymentGatewayConfData.xml and AccountingTypeData in applications/accounting/data. That’s the overall config data. I would recommend that you start by following one of the example defined there and check against the implementation. You will notice that AccountingTypeData defines various CustomMethods for each of the processes required by the payment gateway. These are the actual services that are being triggered in different stages of the checkout flow.

Note: be aware that whatever you try to do will depend heavily on the APIs from your payment provider. They often differ on how they handle implementations. Most commonly, the payment itself will be handled in such a way that the user will get redirected to the payment provider and redirected back once he completed the transaction. Data will be exchanged in the background between Scipio ERP and the payment provider. The various sample implementations of the community edition do provide you with proper examples on how to accomplish this, but it is up to you to check them out with care and use as a template for your own implementation…

but i don’t want to share the code which i have been created for the indian payment gateways
you want anything like this we will discuss further details and we shows the output of it.
where can i find the code of the payment gateways

lol, suit yourself, buddy :slight_smile:

where can i find the code of the payment gateways

As mentioned before, I recommend to look for the implementations we provided. Follow the xml definitions of the seed data and services. It is all there. If you require further support on this, feel free to contact service@scipioerp.com for a quote. Apart from that there is not too much we can add to it (in particular as you make it clear that you are unwilling to contribute back to the community).

where can i delete the stores which i added

is there any tutorial to uploaad my logo

You can change the logo either inside your theme (check the themes seed data) or via the party manager:

Go to Party Manager > Find Party > Select User Content from action menu

how can i change in code

As stated above:

You can change the logo either inside your theme (check the themes seed data)

2019-07-02
here in follow us links if i click facebook or instagram it will redirect to scipio social media pages here i want to place my page links where can change them

The footer is defined inside of your theme. Check for a footer.ftl file inside of the include folder

screenshot please of the path please