The long awaited version 1.14.4 is here and we got some exciting new features for you:
- New: CMS component (/cms)
- New: Scipio Setup Component (/setup)
- New: SEO & Store Improvements
- New: Scipio Plugin Shop (Released: https://shop.scipioerp.com/)
- New: ANT tasks to create components:
- “create-component-shop-override” for a shop-component that inherits functions from original shop component and simplifies the customization process
- “create-theme” for an empty theme component with recommended folder structure and examples
- New: MariaDB Support
- Human Resource Management
- Work Effort
- New Templating Toolkit macros
- RTL (right-to-left) theme support
- Apache Solr search optimization
- Security fixes
- Various Bugfixes
- Library Updates
… and more!
For a full list of changes, check out our Release Notes . To upgrade your own copy, pull the latest changes from github and run ‘ant load-seed’.
Like with the last releases, we are now beginning to plan release 1.14.5. You can find a list of tentative features here..
If you have any suggestions for future updates, feel free to start a discussion here!